This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photo of Calvary Chapel of Long Beach Reunion 1987

Dan and I met during the summer of 1978 at the little Calvary Chapel of Long Beach (California). In fact, most young people that attended Calvary of Long Beach were single, but found the person they married there.

That little fellowship sort of fell apart somewhere in the mid or early 1980s, but the group held a reunion in 1987.

Recently, on Facebook, some of the friends we knew there have reunioned online.

When I look back, I believe that the people who were part of the small Long Beach Calvary/Vineyard fellowship were the most loving people I've ever known. I'm glad to be back in touch with the few that have reunioned on Facebook!

This picture shows many of our young faces. The photo was taken at the 1987 reunion at Whaley Park in Long Beach. If you click on the photo below, it will enlarge. Enjoy!

Dan and I are easy to spot since we are wearing Zamboni t-shirts!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers