This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fire and Ice 7-23-10


July 23, 2010's Fire and Ice took place on Annabelle's birthday. She was a busy little girl since she did both a free dance with her ice dance partner, Val Katsman, and a pair program with her brother Joel. Also, Rebekah and Joel skated a beautiful free dance!

I am sorry I got so distracted with costume changes since I only took pictures of Annabelle and Val, but we got everything on video!

We stayed for our friend, Sam Anderson's freestyle program and also got Sam's performance on video.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers