This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Monday, November 07, 2011

Sababa's "Beauty of the World" - Definitely "Cool Jewish Music!"

The Jewish musical group, Sababa, came to Colorado Springs last spring. I fell in love with their music and bought both of their albums.

I wrote them and asked if I could put together a slide show to go with their song "Beauty of the World."

I am so excited about this video and song, that I MUST share it! Enjoy!


Beauty of the World

Music & English Lyrics by: Sababa;
Hebrew Text: Traditional Blessing for rare beauty

Clouds lift, sun breaks through
A day of beauty, a gift from You
Mountains rise, wind calls my name
Each day renews creation - never quite the same
And I thank You for the
Beauty of the world

Baruch Ata Adonai Eloheynu
Melech Ha’olam
Shekacha lo, b’olamo (2x)

Sun sinks - darkness falls
As night descends, I hear You call
And I thank You for the Beauty of the world

Blessed are you, God, Creator of the Universe, Who has such beauty in the world.


"Beauty of the World"
©2010 Sababa (Steve Brodsky/Scott Leader/Robbi Sherwin)
www.SababaMusic.com
All rights reserved

More about Sababa and their "Cool Jewish Music" can be found at:
http://www.sababamusic.com/




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers