This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Annabelle Passed Her Pre-Bronze Dance Test ! 11-7-10

Annabelle passed the entire Pre-Bronze Dance test today, 11-7-10. She took all three dances: The Swing Dance, The Cha Cha, and the Fiesta Tango at once. She passed by all 3 judges too. I'm so proud of her.

Thank you, Ryan Jahnke, for skating with her for the test. Ryan and I began a "project" this past year. I believe Ryan is so talented and can do anything. You see, Ryan was a world competitor in SINGLES, not dance. I believed he could learn ice dances he passed when he was a little kid and skate with Annabelle for her ice dance tests. Every week, Ryan sets aside twenty minutes for me and Annabelle to work on dances with him. Coach Patti Gottwein checked if all was okay a week ago and we were ready to test. Thank you Patti! Thank you Ryan! Way to go Annabelle!





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers