This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Photos From Our Trip to Ann Arbor 11-9 to 11-13-2010

I didn't use my camera as much as usual in Ann Arbor, but I did get some photos. One of the highlights of our trip was spending some quality time with our friend, Athena Kolbe, who teaches at the University of Michigan. Athena went out to eat with us several times and came to the rink to see the kids perform. Annabelle also made a good friend: Nora Carlson. Billy got to spend a moment with Brittany Bowlen, who is very close with his family.






















No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers