This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, October 10, 2024

I took part in the Miss Colorado Springs Pageant in 1976!!!

 I don’t talk about it often, but I took part in the Miss Colorado Springs - Miss El Paso County Pageant form April 22–24, 196=76.  I didn’t know it then, but short girls didn’t win pageants in those days.  It was an experience I will not forget though.  














No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers