This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
We celebrated Annabelle's 9th birthday at Chuck E Cheese. It was so neat to have Jo Ann's parents come. Annabelle loved having her grandparents at her party.
Before going to Chuck E Cheese, we saw the new American Girl movie about Kit Kittredge.
What a fun day!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Janet Lynn was the person that inspired Jo Ann when she was a young girl to love figure skating. I hope that today she inspired Joel and Rebekah to add joy to their skating.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Monday, July 14, 2008
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Rockne is the 2008 U.S. National Pair Skating Champion and he's been teaching Annabelle pairs all year long! Listen for the cheers from Dalilah Sappenfield and her pair skaters who were watching in the background!
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Friday, July 04, 2008
- ► 2018 (33)
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (120)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Fire and Ice 7-25-08
- Annabelle's 9th Birthday
- We Got to Meet Janet Lynn!
- Jo Ann's Parents Visit
- Pairs Warm Up - Fire and Ice 7-18-08
- Rebekah's and Joel's Great Free Dance Performance ...
- Joel's Intermediate Moves In the Field Test - Pass...
- Annabelle's Pre-Juvenile Freestyle Test
- Annabelle's Pair Test With Rockne Brubaker 7-13-08...
- Renaissance Festival 7-5-08 Photos
- Renaissance Festival 7-5-08
- 4th of July in Larkspur - Videos
- Fireworks 7-4-08 Perry Park, Colorado
- 4th of July in Larkspur
- Rebekah Gets the First Prize Blue Ribbon!
- Rebekah Wins the Larkspur, Colorado Watermelon Eat...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2006 (41)