This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Friday, July 29, 2016
Uncle Norman was my mom's only brother and he died in December of 1988 when he didn't wake up from anthesia when he went in for routine surgery. The last time I was at his grave was when my mom, dad, and I were at this location after his funeral with my cousin Cheryl Kadison-Jay and her family and my Aunt Miriam and cousin Loren.
I read a Hebrew prayer and then we called Cheri and we together we told Uncle Norman about our lives and family. It was a very emotional experience.
- ► 2018 (33)
- ► 2017 (109)
- Birthday Celebration for Dan's Sister Sandy and fo...
- Beach Bike Riding 7-31-16
- Visit to My Uncle Norman's Gravesite - Tuesday, 7-...
- Tahole Amore - Gondola Ride With My Nephew Drew! ...
- Shabbat at the BEACH! So Very Cool! 7-29-16
- Annabelle Camp Photos 2015 and 2016
- Kayaking at Palmer Lake, Colorado 7-20-16
- Colorado Friends: Take Advantage of Sarah Arnold P...
- Joel Gets to Hold Owl in Japan!
- Photos From Joel from Sendai, Japan - Days Off 7-1...
- Review of Long Beach Playhouse's How to Succeed in...
- Joel and Disney On Ice Frozen Cast at Akiu Waterfa...
- Letters to Annabelle From Mom While She Was Away a...
- Wonderful Reunion With Cousin Martha Bozulich's Fa...
- Wonderful Photo of Eli Simon Schneider and My Gran...
- Shabbat At Home! - A Wonderful Experience, July 1...
- ▼ July (16)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (142)
- ► 2006 (41)