Rebekah and Joel won the Ten-Fox and won the compulsory Juvenile Dance event!
This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Now, looking for a novice level pair skating partner for Rebekah is on our "to do" list.
Below are some videos from 2-18-09 - Rebekah's pair skating improves every day!
Below is a video of Rebekah doing a death spiral with Larry Ibarra. The video was taken about a year ago - Rebekah has improved and matured quite a bit since then.
The second video shows Rebekah doing a death spiral with 2008 US National Pair Skating Champion, Rockne Brubaker!
If you know of an intermediate or novice level male pair skater who would like to try out with Rebekah, email us.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
We truly have gone from "Tragedy to Triumph" and need to thank God for giving so much to us. Today, I want to say "Thank you" to all the people who have been there for us.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
- ► 2018 (33)
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (120)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- Ten Fox - Rebekah and Joel Schneider-Farris - Pike...
- Rebekah and Joel's Pikes Peak Classic Photos
- Pikes Peak Classic 9-27-08
- Wanted: a Novice Pair Skating Partner for Rebekah
- It's Been Three Years Since September 16, 2005
- Annabelle's is searching for a juvenile pair skati...
- Annabelle Does a Press Lift
- Annabelle's Artistic Program - Silver Medal Winner...
- Annabelle and Rebekah Shine at the Colorado Spring...
- Fire and Ice 9-5-08
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2006 (41)