This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Been Three Years Since September 16, 2005

September 16, 2005 was a usual day for most people, but for my family, our lives were forever changed. I remembered the date today and thought how different things are now. Dan is doing so well. To look at him today, it is hard to believe that we wondered if he'd live, if he'd walk, or if he'd be whole.

We truly have gone from "Tragedy to Triumph" and need to thank God for giving so much to us. Today, I want to say "Thank you" to all the people who have been there for us.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers