This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Friday, July 29, 2016

Visit to My Uncle Norman's Gravesite - Tuesday, 7-26-16

My dad and I and my husband Dan visited my Uncle Norman's grave in Reno, Nevada on Tuesday afternoon, July 26, 2016.

Uncle Norman was my mom's only brother and he died in December of 1988 when he didn't wake up from anthesia when he went in for routine surgery. The last time I was at his grave was when my mom, dad, and I were at this location after his funeral with my cousin Cheryl Kadison-Jay and her family and my Aunt Miriam and cousin Loren.

I read a Hebrew prayer and then we called Cheri and we together we told Uncle Norman about our lives and family. It was a very emotional experience.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers