This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Monday, July 04, 2016

Wonderful Reunion With Cousin Martha Bozulich's Family - 7-3-16

Last night, 7-3-16 we reunited with my dad's first cousin Martha's family! (They haven't seen one another in decades...maybe 4 or 5 decades...). Thanks to FB, Martha's daughter, Leah Bozulich-Coker, set this up! Also this reunion was inspired by my wonderful cousin Luci!





Further Reading About the Regenstreich Family:

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers