This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Help! Get My Facebook Video Privileges Back!

Today, Facebook DISABLED my ability to upload videos for no reason. Apparently, they've followed up their threat that is a month old. If you recall, they made a mistake and thought 2 of my personal videos filmed on an old video camera in 1983 violated copyright. When I tried to tell Facebook they made a mistake, the form to tell them that did not work. Can my Facebook
friends help me get my video abilities back?

(Click on this link to contact Facebook for me.)

Here's the two videos Facebook says violate Copright:



(If videos of adults doing swizzles and waltz jump attempts violates copyright laws, what is the world coming to?)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers