This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

We've"come a long way" in 6 months


Here is a picture of Dan and Rebekah one week and two days (September 25, 2005) after the accident. Rebekah is smiling because on that day, I took the children to see Dan for the first time and she was so happy to see her father. I had been advised to not allow the children to see him, but...

I took the children to see their father that day because I believed Dan was not going to live and I wanted the children to see their father just in case that happened.

Take a look at Dan now! Dan can ride a scooter!

Wow, it is incredible to see how far we've come in only SIX MONTHS!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers