This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

June 18, 2006 -- Dan Celebrates Both Fathers Day and His Birthday!



Today is Father's Day and also Dan's birthday! Of course, our entire family is delighted that Dan is alive to celebrate this day!



It is wonderful that our children have a daddy. When Dan's accident happened, I took a look at my children and wondered if they would remember their dad if he did not make it.


Now, I'm just so grateful that what I wondered about did not become a reality.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers