This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th, 2006


Yesterday, on July 3rd, we went to a pre-4th celebration at Fort Carson with some friends.

It began to rain and so we ended up watching the fireworks in our car.

Our family huddled together in the front seat of our car and sang patriotic songs as we waited for the fireworks to begin.

Then, we "oooed" and "ahhhed" as we watched each firework go off.




As we hugged eachother and huddled together in our car, I couldn't help but think how special it was to be together and have so much fun. Dan could have not been there last night to celebrate Independence Day with us. I'm glad he is here and I'm glad our family had fun together!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers