This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Rebekah Hikes With the Junior Girl Scouts

Rebekah went on a beautiful hike to Queens Canyon with her Junior Girl Scout troop on 4-29-08. Here are some photos from her great experience. Over two and a half years ago, the Tuesday after Dan was hurt, I was determined to get Rebekah to Junior Girl Scouts. She has just bought the uniform and I didn't want Dan's accident to stop her from having fun. I'm so glad she is still doing it. Next year, she goes up to Cadettes!






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers