This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, June 06, 2009

I Got to "Do Patch"!!!


On Friday, 6-5-09, the Colorado Springs World Arena held a Patch session. It may have been the first Patch Session held at the rink in about ten years. All 20 patches were sold. There was room for me to buy a patch for myself though. I used our family's scribe (now a collector's item!) and scribed circles for me and my own 3 kids. I had fun laying out figures! I wish there had been more time, since I did have time for change double threes, but would have loved to have got to rockers, counters, and change brackets!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers