This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Memorial Service 6-1-10

I recorded this entire memorial service by hooking my computer to my TV-VCR and then taping what was on the screen. The service took place in San Francisco, I'm in Colorado. I wanted Dan to be able to watch it when he got home from work. After I made the tape, I had to transfer the video tape to DVD. Then I had to shrink the digital files to a smaller format. Then, I had to cut the thing into 5 different segments. Excuse the video quality.

I just wanted people who missed seeing the live online broadcast to see the memorial service. I found out after I did all of that, that a much better recording is available for viewing, but since I went to all this work, I'll leave my homemade copy here on my blog!









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers