This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, December 04, 2010

The Kids Were In the Parade of Lights 12-4-10

Annabelle, Rebekah, and Joel got to march in the Colorado Springs Parade of Lights 2010 with Mountain Vista Homeschool Academy. Joel and his friend, Andy, carried the school banner and the girls got to twirl glowing batons! They also got a cool school warm up suit to wear in the parade.

It was very emotional for me to see my kids in this parade. The Colorado Springs community really enjoys the parade and I was proud to be part of such a great city tonight. Only in a city like Colorado Springs would an opportunity like this happen. There was so much happiness and excitement tonight!








No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers