This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

L'Chaim - To Life!

I'm sharing my kids' performance at the recent sectional ice skating event. I'm a very proud Jewish mother...

By the way, I just read about why we say "L'Chaim." We are thanking G-d for creating us and giving us life.

No matter what difficulty life brings, no matter how hard or painful or unfair life is, life is holy and worthy of celebration. Even the wine is sweet to remind us that life itself is a blessing.

May each one of us have the wisdom to bless our loved ones out loud and then to say to them: "L’chaim, to life!"
















No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers