This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

We had a wonderful day of exercise and food with my sister-in-law Amy's family and my dad and my family at the Schneider family's Colorado vacation home!

Dan and I took a long bike ride with our dog Duchess and I also rode my new Diggler Dirt Dawg scooter and after dinner, Dan and I rode scooters.  The food was fabulous...chicken, chicken brat, and bbq salmon!  It was a wonderful day!

I got to ride my Diggler Dirt Dawg down a hill!  
Time for the dads to eat!
Duchess got to join me on a bike ride!

Dan joined me for a long bike ride!











Rebekah, Amy's mom, and Charlie

Time for dads to eat!






The cousins smile together!

Amy smiles with her parents!











Dan and Jo Ann and Duchess did some mountain biking!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers