This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Dan and Penny in 2006

This is a photo of my husband Dan and his younger sister Penny. It was taken when Penny visited us in Colorado in 2006 after Dan's accident which happened in September of 2005. The photo was taken at the Ice Arena at Chapel Hills Mall. I can recognized the rail and the windows outside the ice rink at the mall. Thanks Penny, for sharing this photo!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers