This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Happy 18th Birthday Annabelle!

18 years ago today, July 23,1999, Dan and I drove to the hospital in the morning for a scheduled planned C-Section. We talked about what we'd name our baby and even though some relatives thought the name Annabelle was out of date, we decided that our baby girl would get that name.

I was in terrible pain (didn't know it, but I was in danger since my uterus was about to burst...told that by my doctor later). The planned C-section didn't go as planned and I had to be put to sleep, but after a difficult operation, all was well, and Annabelle Deborah Schneider-Farris was BORN! ....

Oh...by the way...I taught skating (in hockey skates since my feet wouldn't fit into my figure skates) until the day before she was born!

Happy Birthday to my youngest child Annabelle! I love you! You've grown up to be a confident and independent young lady and I know your future will be bright and full of amazing and wonderful adventures!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers