This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, July 08, 2018

Shelley and Uncle Bobby

This is a photo of my father's only brother Robert with his longtime "lifetime very close friend" Shelley.

Uncle Bobby died in 2014.

Shelley is in the hospital right now.

I found this photo yesterday when I was sent some old family photos. I never saw this photo until yesterday. I'm guessing they were in their 30s when this photo was taken and I'm guessing it was taken in the late 1960s or early 1970s.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers