This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Zoom Memorial Service and Link for My Father Dr. Arthur Schneider - Wednesday, December 22, 2021

My father Dr. Arthur Schneider’s Zoom Memorial Service through Temple Israel, Long Beach, California will be held on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 9:30 am (Pacific Standard Time).

The service will be recorded, so those who cannot attend, will be able to watch the recording later.

  • Video of Dr. Arthur Schneider’s Memorial Service - Wednesday, December 22, 2021
  • The Zoom link is pasted below:

    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89507674870

    After the service, the Zoom room will stay open for as long as we need for anyone who wants to share memories.

    I hope everyone who knew and loved my father can come!

    Arthur Schneider



    No comments:

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

    Followers