This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, February 18, 2024

My Sister Lynnellen’s 65th Birthday - February 18, 2024

Sad…my sister Lynnellen’s 65th birthday is today Feb 18, 2024…since I was in southern California for a funeral I hoped to see her and contacted her and left a card and gift in her mailbox, but no response…she has not spoken to me (there have been texts) since before my dad died over two years ago…I was hoping so much to see her again…I guess it is not meant to be…






This is what was insider the gift bag for my sister Lynnellen






The silence is what hurts the most……

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers