This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

September 16, 2006 - One Year Later


Exactly a year has passed since Dan's horrible accident.





And...exactly one year later my family went to the Colorado Springs Invitational Figure Skating Competition on September 16. Last year, after spending Friday, September 16th at the rink watching the competition, my children and I arrived home to find out my husband was late. Only a few hours later did we experience horror as we learned that Dan was near death.

Dan did miraculously recover!



So this year, on September 16, 2006, our family experienced joy and laughter as Dan was able to watch the children compete at the Colorado Springs Invitational!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers