This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Car Accident - My Parents Are OKAY!

On Monday, 6-29-09, my parents went to my brother Billy's son Charlie's baseball game in Denver. The game ended late due to rain. On their way home, while they were still on the freeway, and almost to Castle Rock, all of a sudden, out of the blue, they found a car crashing into their windshield! .

Fortunatelly, everyone is okay. Their car needs work, but will be okay too.

They spent the night at the Comfort Inn in Castle Rock. The next morning, they ate breakfast at the hotel, took the car to a body shop, and then got a ride back to the Larkspur house.

The car will be fixed in about 10 days, so they are "officially on vacation" until then.

I'm so grateful that they are OK!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers