This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Videos of Billy and Jo Ann Schneider (and Richard Griffin) From 1974!

It takes awhile to convert old films to disk, but today, I finally, got two treasured films on disk. Both videos are from the 1974 US Nationals which took place in Providence, Rhode Island. My brother, Billy, was in junior men and I competed with Richard Griffin in junior dance. I don't remember how Billy did, but Rich and I came in 4th at that nationals. These films are silent and were taken with my dad's Super 8 movie camera.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers