This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

My Razor Scooter Adventure Through Colorado Springs



Yesterday, I began a Razor Lux Scooter ride from my hairdresser's salon in Old Colorado City (15th and Colorado) towards the Broadmoor World Arena. I took the Midland Trail towards America the Beautiful Park east then headed south on the Pikes Peak Greenway Trail until the paved road ended at I-25 and Tejon. From there, I went on city streets, first on Tejon, then across Nevada, towards E. Cheyenne Rd., passed Mountain Vista Home School Academy, then crossed Circle/Lake Street, took Ventucci south to Cheyenne Meadows Road and the World Arena and then I head home! I don't know how many miles I covered, but was that fun! I think I could travel anywhere that pavement exists with the Razor Lux scooter! My daughter, Rebekah, suggests I now consider scootering across America!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers