This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Frozen in Fresno 1-27-16

My best friend of almost (gulp) 50 years Marion Ennis Curtis and her husband Bruce and one of Dan's closest and oldest friends in the world, Jim Tucker and his wife Linda, connected with us in Fresno, California yesterday, 1-27-16, to see my son Joel skate and perform in Disney On Ice Frozen! It was a wonderful time together!

 


  • Private Video Link  - JF Show Fresno 1-27-2016
  • No comments:

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

    Followers