This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

JO ANN on KOAA Channel 5 Colorado Springs News! 5-9-16 - 10 pm - Opposed to Strawberry Fields Land Swap

I said a lot of when I was interviewed, but the sentence that made the news is as follows:

"The (Broadmoor) Hotel does not feel like it's for the people of this city (Colorado Springs) anymore, so that is why I oppose it (The Strawberry Fields Land Swap)." 



 I am concerned that Colorado Springs will become "The Broadmoor's Colorado Springs."

Illustration by "The Talented" Carey Pelto - This Drawing is AMAZING!
Here is the entire City Council Meeting (5-9-16):

 

And here is the complete story on the news 5-9-16 10 pm:

 

And then again at 6 am 5-10-16:

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers