This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I helped a little dog get home today - Wednesday, 3-22-17



Today, 3-22-17, I was riding my bike with my dog Duchess and then I saw a lost little dog.

I was able to look at the little dog's ID tag and called the owner who was at a meeting at work. She gave me her address.

I made friends with the little dog, who the owner told me was named Oscar. Oscar followed me and Duchess on my bike towards his home address.

When I got to the Oscar's house, I safely got the dog inside his backyard to greet the other family dog.

Oscar was a little Yorkie I think and very friendly and he sure liked to pee! It was funny seeing him lift his leg at every opportunity...since Duchess is a girl, I forgot about the lifting leg thing that male dogs do....

 If I had not gone riding this morning, that poor little dog may have never returned home. He looked so scared when he was lost, but then looked so happy when I made friends with him!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers