This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Nancy Linder's Music Is Awesome!

Nancy Linder is a Cantorial Soloist at Temple Beth David in Westminster, California. She came to Temple Israel to entertain the congregation after the Shabbat Fellowship Luncheon on Saturday, March 4, 2017. She sang mostly songs from Broadway musicals on that day, but afterwards she had her CDs on sale, and I bought three of her CDs!

I've been listening to all of the CDs since I've returned to Colorado, and I have come to the conclusion that she sings all the Hebrew and Shabbat songs I love AND she also sings songs from musicals.  How awesome is that!?!?

On her Songs for Shabbat and Broadway Melodies albums, she sings one of my favorite songs, There Can Be Miracles When You Believe.  That song has special significance for me since it is the song I played over and over again in the hospital after my husband's horrible accident in 2005.  I truly believed there could be a miracle and that he would live, and he did!

Anyway, thank you, Nancy Linder, for your wonderful music!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers