This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Monday, April 24, 2017

Three Schneider-Farris Kids Together Again! 4-24-17

My son Joel has been traveling the world with Disney On Ice Frozen (he's on a 5 week break right now) and my daughter Annabelle was studying in Israel for two months and my daughter Rebekah is so very busy with college classes, so it's difficult to get photos of my three kids together these days....today I took the opportunity, right after breakfast to capture this "Kodak" moment!







No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers