This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Family Passover Seder 4-16-17

We decided to do a seder together during the afternoon on Sunday, April 16 (which is also Rebekah's birthday) since we weren't together as a family because my dad and I were in Sun Valley for the first or second nights of Passover.

What made it extra special was that my son Joel is home for five weeks after touring Europe with Disney On Ice Frozen. Later in the afternoon, we went bike riding and took a walk. It was such a special day!


































No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers