This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Ragin Family Photo From the early 1970s


Above is an amazing photo! I am guessing that the year is 1970 or 1971 and I'm in the center and I'm guessing I'm about 15 or 16 years old. I'm wearing a maxi skirt I made myself.

My cousin Harold is the little boy on the end and my Grandpa Max and Grandma Fannie are standing between me and Harold. My sister Lynnellen is in the white bell bottom jeans and my brother Billy is in the brown pants next to Lynnellen and my mom is in the red mini skirt dress next to Billy. I'm guessing Billy is 14 and Lynnellen is 13 in this photo. My dad's head is peeking out between me and Lynnellen and he has kind of long brown hair!

Standing next to Harold is Olive Ragin, the wife of my Granda Fannie's brother Dave Ragin.

Harold's parents, my dad's first cousin Marilyn's head is peeking behind my Grandpa Max and her husband Bill and Harold's dad's head is peeking behind my Grandma Fannie and me.

Dave Ragin's head is peekng behind my sister Lynnellen and my brother Billy.  Next to him is his sister Clara Cooper who is also my Grandma Fannie's sister.  "Claire" was the youngest of the Ragins.

At the far end, next to my mother Edith Kadison Schneider is Rose Ragin, Marilyn's mother who was married to my grandmother's youngest brother Sydney Ragin.  He was Marilyn's father and Harold's grandfather and took he took this photo.  He was the youngest of the Ragin boys.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers