This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Related By Marriage Get-Together 5-31-17

My dad and I had dinner with my cousin Harold's wife Carolyn and with my cousin Luci's husband's sister Sharyn and her husband Neil. We aren't first cousins by the way .....my Grandma Fannie's half sister was Luci's grandmother and Harold's mother Marilyn is my dad's first cousin.










Above is an amazing photo! I'm in the center and I'm guessing I'm about 15 or 16 years old. I'm wearing a maxi skirt I made myself. My cousin Harold is the little boy on the end and my Grandpa Max and Grandma Fannie are standing between me and Harold. My sister Lynnellen is in the white bell bottom jeans and my brother Billy is in the brown pants next to Lynnellen and my mom is in the red mini skirt dress next to Billy. I'm guessing Billy is 14 and Lynnellen is 13 in this photo. My dad's head is peeking out between me and Lynnellen and he has kind of long brown hair!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers