This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, September 02, 2017

Drew Takes Kathie on Tahoe Amore! 9-1-17 - Totally AWESOME-COOL!

This is totally awesome-cool!

My nephew Drew Sainte Marie is the owner of Tahoe Amore in Lake Tahoe and my dear friend Kathie Fry is on vacation in Lake Tahoe and got to take one of Drew's gondola rides!

I have known Kathie for years due to our love of "all things skating" and we were both writers for the now gone About.com and then she lived in Long Beach and we hung out together when my family vacations there. Kathie and I have kayaked, biked, and done lots of other fun things together.

How cool is this!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers