This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, July 08, 2023

Our Replacement 2004 Seamist Green PT Cruiser!

On Saturday, July 8 2023 Dan and I picked up our replacement PT Cruiser to replace the 2004 Seamist Green PT Cruiser that was stolen from Colorado Springs Storage South on 6/15/23.  I feel better now.  

Trivia:  Only 162 PT Cruisers were ever manufactured in this Seamist Green color and they were only made in 2004.  Now…since one was destroyed by thieves and painted over, there are only 161 left….
















Photo below is from February 1974 - Me sitting on my green Gremlin that my father bought me and July 2023 me sitting on the green PT Cruiser that State Farm insurance paid for!  Daddy would have been so happy that we were able to get a car to replace the one that was stolen.  Sadly, the Gremlin was totaled in 1979 right after Dan and I got married when Dan and I were rear ended in Long Beach, California.  I loved that little car…it had the best power steering and was so easy to parallel park!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers