This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 Years Live With About.com!



Five years ago today, July 14, 2006, my About.com Figure Skating site "went live." I competed with several figure skating writers for that job.
I've written hundreds of articles (maybe over a thousand articles...) since my site went live five years ago.

I've met and interviewed so many famous ice skaters since then.

I've learned about new figure skating products. I've read and reviewed figure skating books. I've seen so many ice skating movies. I written about figure skating moves and given my thoughts on figure skating issues.

I've passed on much information to my readers. I've gained fans! How cool it that?!

About.com even sent me to the Vancouver Olympics!
It's been a great five years.

I love my job with About.com! It's so much fun. It is really an honor to share the passion I have for skating and get paid to write about it. It doesn't seem like work at all...

I am so glad I can share my love and knowledge of skating with the world! It makes me and others happy.

Happy Skating!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers