This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Brown Bear What Do You See? I See Jo Ann and Her Dog Looking at Me! YIKES!

Oh! I forgot to share the story of what happened before the flood the night of 6-15-15...

We were celebrating Joel's homecoming at our family's vacation home in Colorado, and after dinner, I decided to take a mountain dog scooter ride with our dog Duchess.

Anyway...as I was getting near the house and about to enter the garage, a brown bear and her cub greeted me and the dog...."OMG!"


These words came to mind:

"Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?
I see Jo Ann and her dog looking at me!"


"Jo Ann, Jo Ann, what do you see?
I see a brown bear about to go for me..."


I promptly scootered away to another entry door of the house and began pounding a locked door trying to alert the family to save me and Duchess....we are still here and not eaten by bears, so they did finally come to the rescue....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers