This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Monday, March 07, 2016
Breckenridge and Eldora Nordic Centers 3-5-16 and 3-6-16
I had something "really cool" happen last Sunday, 3-6-16 at Eldora Mountain Nordic Center. I asked a retired couple on the mountain to take Annabelle's and my picture, and the man asked me after we chatted if I'd ever skied at Ski Cooper. It turned out he is from Pennsylvannia , but comes to Colorado a lot and he met me on the nordic trails in Ski Cooper three years ago! He recognized my skis and my jacket! We took a photo afterwards so we could remember one another next time we meet at some random ski place in Colorado! (I even still had his business card in my jacket's pocket until the night before...)
- ► 2018 (33)
- ► 2017 (109)
- Annabelle's Friend From Camp Visits for Spring Bre...
- Happy Birthday Daddy!
- Bear Dance Golf Course Nordic Skiing - Sunday 3-27...
- JO ANN Trying to Telemark! 3-26-16
- Our Dog Duchess - Trying to Be Somewhat Cute 3-26-...
- Schneider Family Vacation Home in Colorado 3-26-16...
- Ski Cooper Leadville! Sunday 3-20-16
- Gold Run Nordic Center - Saturday, 3-19-2016
- Hike at Red Rocks Open Space - Sunday 3-13-16
- Pikes Peak Greenway (New Santa Fe Trail ) Ride - 3...
- Breckenridge and Eldora Nordic Centers 3-5-16 and ...
- Pikes Peak GreenWay Scooter Ride! Friday, 3-4-16
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (142)
- ► 2006 (41)