This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Thoughts on 11-17-15 Gazette Article Regarding the Colorado Springs Conservatory


Two weeks ago I would have shared this article of praise (link below) about the Coloraodo Springs Conservatory and Linda Weise with all my friends and family, but then, just two weeks ago today, on  Wednesday 11-4-15, our family received a letter from The Conservatory and Linda Weise that stated we were banned from all Conservatory and Mezzanine events and programs.

We can't even go to a show, and we were given no explanation.

Since then, I've heard from other former Conservatory parents and students, and their children were hurt in the same way.  Teachers and employees have shared  stories too.
I am so, so sad, since The Colorado Springs Conservatory was my daughter's entire world.  The next day she left Colorado Springs for good and her heart was breaking.  I worry she will never sing, dance, act, or play music again.

Read this Colorado Spring Gazette Article Published Tuesday, 11-17-15:
 Read about my family's experience:

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers