This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Saturday, November 07, 2015
I look so tall! I realized today how much I like teaching hockey skating skills...I think I may like teaching hockey better than figure skating....and...the boys listen to me and like my teaching style and when they are little kids, they are even shorter than me! I've taught hockey skills and power skating since 1998 and I began teaching figure skating in 1983.
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (120)
- Remembering Garrett Swasey - Killed in Senseless S...
- The street was VERY ICY, so Ski-Journing was kind ...
- Thanksgiving 2015 Photos and Memories
- My Thoughts and Opinion About the Colorado Springs...
- Remembering About Fifty Years of Thanksgivings
- My Comments on Linda Weise Receiving an Award for ...
- Remembering Born Blue's Preview at The Mezzanine -...
- My Thoughts and Wishes for Colorado Springs
- My Thoughts on 11-17-15 Gazette Article Regarding ...
- Ski-Jouring With Our Dog Duchess! 11-15-15
- Photos of My Uncle Norman (my mother's only brothe...
- The Six Farris Kids in 1960
- Fun Photos!
- Summary of My Family's Experience With the Colorad...
- Born Blue Musical Review (by a parent of one of th...
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (142)
- ► 2006 (41)