This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, December 20, 2015

More Frozen in Anaheim 12-18-15

I can now state that I've seen Disney On Ice Frozen live TEN TIMES!

On Friday, 12-18-15..in Anaheim, California was special since me and my dad went to see the show with my former ice dance partner Gary Forman and his family. After the show, my son Joel, who is in the Frozen cast linked up with us.


Double Kilian Position!



Gary does Joel's taxes!

















No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers