This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Sister Lynnellen's Three Kids and My Dad - 12-13-15


This is a photo of my dad with my sister Lynnellen's three kids: Cody, Cori, and Drew! (Three of my dad's EIGHT grandchildren!)

I kayaked in The Bay in the background and they are standing on the boat dock after they helped me get a rolling cart out of the ocean when I dropped it off the dock and into the ocean!

Yes...it is CRAZY that I went kayaking on December 13, 2015 while my husband Dan and my daughter Annabelle probably shoveled snow and drove through ice today in Colorado Springs!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers