This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Thursday, December 31, 2015

My Former Boss Alice Bechtel Links Up With My Son Joel at Disney On Ice Frozen In Long Beach, 12-31-15!


I worked at the Information Desk and the Candy Counter at Long Beach State's University Student Union when I was going to graduate school from 1980 to 1982... Alice Bechtel hired me after a short interview and she was the most fun boss to work for! 

Anyway, we've kept in touch for all these years and today she and her husband Brent took their grand-kids to Disney On Ice Frozen in Long Beach and they linked up after the show with my son Joel who is in the Ensemble cast! 

Who would have thought when I met and worked with Alice around 35 years ago, that she would link up with my son today!!?? Alice didn't even know until recently that I was a skater!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers