This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)
Thursday, December 31, 2015
My Former Boss Alice Bechtel Links Up With My Son Joel at Disney On Ice Frozen In Long Beach, 12-31-15!
I worked at the Information Desk and the Candy Counter at Long Beach State's University Student Union when I was going to graduate school from 1980 to 1982... Alice Bechtel hired me after a short interview and she was the most fun boss to work for!
Anyway, we've kept in touch for all these years and today she and her husband Brent took their grand-kids to Disney On Ice Frozen in Long Beach and they linked up after the show with my son Joel who is in the Ensemble cast!
Who would have thought when I met and worked with Alice around 35 years ago, that she would link up with my son today!!?? Alice didn't even know until recently that I was a skater!
- ► 2017 (109)
- ► 2016 (120)
- My Former Boss Alice Bechtel Links Up With My Son ...
- Rejection In My Life Has Always Lead to Something ...
- More Frozen in Anaheim 12-18-15
- Unpaid Invoice Update 12-19-15
- Frozen in Anaheim - And In a Private Suite! - Thur...
- JO ANN and Marion - Almost 50 Years of Being Best ...
- My Sister Lynnellen's Three Kids and My Dad - 12-1...
- Unpaid Invoice
- Why I May Not Recommend Moving to Colorado Springs...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2014 (56)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (78)
- ► 2010 (79)
- ► 2009 (232)
- ► 2008 (142)
- ► 2006 (41)