This is the Schneider-Farris Family's Blog. Keep up with what we are doing by logging into this site regularly! (The reason this site is called "Tragedy and Triumph" is that when I first founded this site, my husband, Dan, had been in a horrible accident, and he recovered. His recovery was a miracle! Go back to the 2005 archives to read our story.)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

After lunch

My dad suggested at one point, that we all go out to lunch. That seemed odd to me, but once we left the hospital, I was glad to be outside again.

We ate at The Lettuce Head, one of the favorite restaurants Dan and I have enjoyed for several years. Billy and Amy and my parents talked about routine things as I tried to pick at my food.

A couple phone calls came in to my cell while I was at the restaurant, and on the way back to the hospital, my friend, John Helm, who worked at the hospital called me and told me he'd meet me at Dan's ICU room.

I said good-bye to my parents and headed towards Dan's room once again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Jo Ann Schneider Farris has participated in skating for most of her life as a competitor, coach, and author.

Followers